If not, make sure you reserve Friday, September 16 – Sunday, September 18 for our Alumni Leadership Retreat in Bedford, NY!
Did you miss the 2006, 10th anniversary retreat? Well, this is your opportunity to be a part of something amazing– WRI’s 17th Year Retreat!
Our generous donor, Abby Disney, has agreed to allow WRI to use her Bedford, New York family house again for our retreat. We would be honored to have you join us.
We have the date, space, and funding confirmed. We need a “head count” to make sure we have a realistic budget for out retreat so please contact WRI to let us know that we can count you IN!
Summary of Confirmed Retreat Logistics:
1. Departure Date: Friday, September 16th (after work around 7pm)
2. Return to NYC Date: Sunday, September 18th (around 12noon after breakfast and a refreshing swim)
3. Location: Bedford, New York (upstate)
4. WRI will cover ALL RETREAT EXPENSES
Your Next Steps:
1. Check your calendar to see if the dates work
2. Secure your baby sitter/child care provider for the weekend
3. Respond to this email to confirm that you can join us
4. Help us spread the word–are you in close contact with a fellow alumnus from your cohort year? Please make sure he or she knows about the retreat.
We are thrilled to have this retreat opportunity and look forward to hearing from you all this week. Contact Dillonna Lewis at email@example.com or (212) 650-3569 to RSVP!